You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Received 17th adsense cheque, still miles to go

Dear Friends,

I am extremely happy to share my 2.5 years of unbroken bond with SpiderWorks Technologies which had really shown a way to learn many things which I had even thought in my dream. I got associated with the team a couple of years ago, and later found myself able to write articles which has now landed me as stable content writer, getting appreciation from readers. Receiving the 17 adsense cheque, I am really proud to be a part of various websites under the network.

I am extremely thankful to Tony Sir, who had been a real guide, mentor and motivator lending handful of support during these years. Techulator is also giving me a better choice to write about technology related articles and has proved to be one of my favourite providing decent earning too.
    Congratulation Biju Cherian!

I have a query. How many days does it take to arrive a cheque from the date of sending by Google?

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

17 cheques from revenue sharing sites is a great achievement. It will be great if you can share much more details like your frequency of cheque and the hard work you put in. Congrats on my behalf and wishing you a great year ahead.
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

Congradulation for your great achievement. This thread will be a motivation to other members to work hard and to approve their Google adsense application. Wishing for your next Google adsense check.
    Sharing is Caring

Congratulations Mr. Biju Cherian, that is a great achievement indeed and inspiration to all to follow. My wishes for future adsense cheques too.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hearty congratulations for your achievement Biju. Your contribution in this site is really very good and you deserve this achievement for your hard work. Congratulations again and wish you all the best for the further journy in this website.
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

Congrats sir, your success store inspires me to achieve the same..Abhinav

Congratulations to you for achieving this milestone.
    Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Congrats!

Hearty Congratulation Biju Cherian for your outstanding overall performance in various Spider sites, your contribution is really awesome and no doubt that you will receive more cheques from Google Adsense. Thanks for sharing this information with Techulator.com / members. We are expecting more contribution from you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.