You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I have joined techulator.com today. Kindly guide me on this website

I have joined techolator.com today. I am already a lead editor on the indiastudychannel.com. I have become a Platinum member on that website yesterday and want to now diversify my interests. I am not techno-savvy but with the help of the members here, I cannot get learn a lot of technical information. I learnt computer applications like Microsoft word at my own without studying in any computer institute. I have a great interest in making slides and video games in Ms Power Point for learning of young children. I convert them into video and upload them on YouTube. I have so far uploaded about 329 videos on YouTube and many of them have been monetized for Google AdSense. This interest in video uploading became more only three months back and I have about 30000 views of my videos.
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

It is Askush (Hope you know me, I was at ISC) and a warm welcome to you in this site.

First of all congratulations for your success in video uploading. This site functions similar to ISC. You can post resources, discuss things in forum etc. But everything here is related to the technology and if you are planning to learn something, then there is ample opportunities for you.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Sukhdev Singh,
    Its a technology based site. Here you can post resources based on technology such as smartphone, latest reviews on technology and so on. By posting resources you can earn credits and points. On considering 1 month if you have the top point in techulator then you will be eligible for revenue share bonous. So try to work hard and gain more.

Sukhdevji welcome to Techulator.com. I am also a member of ISC I am very happy to see you here. I dont think that you dont need any guidence from us because you are an editor of ISC and this website is also same as ISC. You can post resources on technology topics, make threads in forum and you can ask questions and post answers in ask experts section. One of the main advantage of Techulator is that if you submit a good article in grammer and with good writing skill then your article will get approved within no time. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

Thanks for your good and encouraging responses. I hope I will be able to devote sometime to this website too from now onwards.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Sukhdevji,

A warm welcome to Techulator.com. I am very glad to see you here but I definitely don't want to miss you from ISC.

Since TEC works very similar to ISC, I am sure you can easily get familiar with the site and be active here as well.

Hello Sukhdev Sir, Warm Welcome to Techulator.com As you are a familiar face in ISC, there is nothing much to deliberate about Techulator. However, the content varies entirely. But with your writing skills and little effort, you can surely be a star in this site.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hello sir,
    Happy to see you here in Techulator. Everyone of use from ISC know your writing skill. Hearty welcome to you.

regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

Tony Sir,
    Be rest assured that my main interest will be the indiastudychannel. In the meanwhile, I request you to give me access to the Ask Experts Section of this website. I have made a separate thread for the same.

Sukhdev Singh

Hi
    Welcome in Techulator. As you stated that you are new in this site then I can tell you some basic things about this website first of all you can earn money by writing article related to technology on this site. You will earn some money and some points for your every article. You can earn points by posting answers in the forum section and you can ask any of your confusion about Techulator or about any technology related.
    When you got 100 points then you become silver member and when you earn 500 points then you will become golden member. When you become eligible for Google adsense then you can apply for it and if your request is approved then you will got money from Google Adsense as click on ad. You can view the requirements by opening Agsense dashboard which is in the Techulator dashboard.
    It is a later issue but first of all you have to post quality articles.
    You can earn good money by posting good technology articles.

And I tell you you have not to copy and paste articles from any where else it will not acceptable you can do that, writing review on any product or website, writing comparison on two products or specification of any product or you can write news about technology but the articles should be genuine and it should not be copied.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

hope you will do better here

Dear Sukhdev Singh

A warm welcome In techultor. We know you are good working in ISC plat form and in this platform you wil also reach on high level by making your hard work. keep continue your work. and there is no to tell you instruction of techulator. Because you are already senior member of ISC and know everything about the posting guidelines.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hearty welcome Sukhdev Sir into the technology based site Techulator.com. Myself too joined here recently and getting familiar with the activities of the site from many days. Post technology related articles in this site and in return you can earn good revenue from the site and in Ad Sense.

Hi Sukhdev sir,
    Hearty welcome to our techulator. I am so glad to welcoming you in techulator. It was very great that you are a plantinum member if ISC. Now you are joined in our Techulator. Your performance in youtube is really awesome. Give some links of your work. We are glad to watch those videos. Share your experience over here. It will be more helpful for all the members.

I have recently posted a video on YouTube about how to earn and learn from www.indiastudychannel.com. The url of the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5o_ToKhn4

Anyone can search my channel by typing sukhdevsingh852 in the YouTube search box. I have posted about 343 videos so far and am learning a little bit of money from Google AdSense from these videos.

Sukhdev Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.