You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Contests for the month of January 2013

As per the suggestion given by our member Juana all the contests announced by our webmaster Mr. Tony John are put in one thread.

File/Photo Recovery Tools - Last date 20th Jan 2013

TV Streaming Devices - Last date 20th Jan 2013

Strange and Funny Gadgets - Last date 20th Jan 2013

Blue Tooth Head sets - Last date 20th Jan 2013

Best Accessories article - Last date 20th Jan 2013

Troubleshooting contest - Last date: 31 Jan 2013

After you post the resource post the link of the resource as a reply post to the respective contest thread.

Happy Posting. Happy Earning.
    RajmiArun,
    Its a helpful thread to inform all the participant the last date of the contest.

Hello,
    A very good move by you because this will help all the members to know about the ongoing competitions at techulator . Surely this has helped me to get knowledge about all the events in which we can participate.

Webmaster has done a great job by running so many events at time. This gives us various opportunities to write about different topics.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

This is a nice effort to bring all contest under one thread with individual link to respective contests. Thank you madam.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thank you very much for informing this.It is useful for us to know the last date of the contest. This type of events helps us to write more. and we are happy to be a part of it...

It is really a good move form the team to display all the ongoing contests in a separate thread. And it is wonder, and a little sad, to see that all the ones are ending on the same date!

RamjiArun thanks for such a good and helpful thread. Friends don't get worry about the contest ending date, there are still more days so try to post more entry to the contest and get a chance to win the contests.
    Regars,
    Fayaz

Thank you, editor RajmiArun for implementing the suggestion given by me and providing the topics of the contest and the last date for submission in one post. It will definitely make things easier for members wanting to participate in the contests. I hope this new trend continues and is followed every month.
    A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Hi Rajmiarun,
    Thanks for providing all the contests in one thread. It was very flexible for us to get all the contest in one thread.

Most of the contest deadline is today 20th Jan 2013, make sure member submitted it within deadline (end of the day/date - today) to examine their article for shortlisting and winning announcement.

That's good because i have joined this site after 20th jan so i thought there is no contest in which i can participate but this thread let me to be known about even as of now i can submit my entry.So thanks buddy for this all inclusive thread.

Regards
    Subodh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.