You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

Multi Level Referral Commission structure coming to Techulator

I am glad to announce one of the most exciting reward program in Techulator, which has not been part of any other websites in our network so far.

We are introducing Multi Level Commission [MLC] system.

You are aware that you can introduce people as your referral members and get referral bonus when they join Techulator. As they grow in their membership level, you will get additional referral bonus, which goes from Rs 1 to Rs 750 per referral, depending on the member level your referral member reaches.

The new Multi Level Commission is in addition to the Referral Bonus.

When your referred member receive cash payments from us within the first one year of joining this site, you will be given 20% commission of the amount earned by your referral member. (First level commission)

If you referral member refer more members and if they become eligible for payments during first year, you will get 10% referral commission from each of them. (Second level commission)

The commission crediting is automatic. When we announce payments to anyone, the commission also will be credited automatically.

This is a very big change we are introducing to our referral system and will be a great opportunity for our members to simply use their referral links in social media and other channels to bring people to this site and earn commission when they receive payments.

Get your referral link from here and start sharing it in your social media pages. Also, you can share it offline to your friends and ask them to join Techulator using that link.
    Great to hear a new scheme from Techulator. I think this would definitely increase the member count in techulator. There is also a chance for doing spam by creating multiple accounts by a single member. So besides advantage for the members of teculator there is also some danger for it. I hope the solution for this problem already with you.

Hello,
    This is a great move you shortly sir. It will not only help others members to earn good money but will also help our site to be famous as ISC today is.

Once again thanks for your this move.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

It is a wonderful offer for us, i'm very glad in hearing this news from techulator. Thank you sir for providing such an offer.

regards,
    Fayaz

That's great!

Hello Tony Sir, This is an innovative announcement unforeseen in any of the spider sites. Welcome to the move and I hope members now will also be benefited with more cash credits by such announcements. Thank you.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

This initiative from the webmaster will make a great revolution in this website and the members will became more active to attract others towards this site with their referel link. This will also help the members to earn more revenue and double their earnings. Good work.
    Sharing is Caring

It is a good news for us. Thanks for the great offer. I have a doubt about this offer. Is any one eligible for this offer even if already refered?
    Regards
    SULTHAN

I joined in Techulator yesterday and from I am excited with each and everything in Techulator. To be frank now I am interested to spend more time in Techulator than ISC. The new referral system is a added bonus and hope it brings valuable members here. Good initiative.
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

Hello,
    This is a great move you shortly sir. It will not only help others members to earn good money but will also help our site to be famous as ISC today is.

Once again thanks for your this move.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Thank you Tony sir for announcing the great Multi Level Referral Commission structure. Hope existing and future members will get maximum benefits of this structure.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Dear Tony,
    It is a very good chance for new as well as our old members to earn some credit. members are requested to start using their social networks and blogs to promote their federal link to increase their referral point as well as bonuses as announced by Tony.

Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hello Members and Tony sir. I am a five months older member of indiastudychannel.com and some days ago I found a post in ISC which was related to the editors for this site. Then I came to know that this is the another site working a little bit same as ISC. This is a very good site for technology related people like me as I am a B.Tech engineer.
    The multilevel referral program is a very good thinking for increasing our sites popularity as this program has been used by many other organizations like ebiz etc for becoming famous. Hope this will help our site grow faster.

Hi Tony sir,
    Thank you for providing this opportunity to all the members. I am so glad to be one of the member in this techulator.

Hi

Sir I am very glad to hear these type of earning and awards. It will encourage all member of ISc, techulator and other site and more people come here for many contest.

Thanks for sharing such a nice awards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.