You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on 3G Wi-Fi Router topics - Winners

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on 3G Wi-Fi Router topics", we are announcing the winner of this award for Article on 3G Wi-Fi Router topics as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic 3G Wi-Fi Router topics Article award goes to this article:
    How to Select a WiFi Router: Complete Guide on Choosing WiFi Routers. The author of the article is Abdul rahman mohd iqbal.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 1000 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    Top 5 best Wi-Fi routers in India for home and office use. The author of the article is TEC Blogger

Hands on experience review of Micromax MMX 400R Wireless Router. The author of the article is RajmiArun

D-Link 3G DWR-113 WiFi router review, specs and features. The author of the article is Ankit

Best 3G Wi-Fi routers in India with price, availability and how to purchase at low cost. The author of the article is PeRfEcT

Tata Photon Pocket Wi-Fi Router Review. The author of the article is Juana.

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Keep up the good work team, and thanks to all the participants in this contest.
    Thanks Hafeez for announcing the winners. And congrats to all the winners. I am glad that my first contest entry itself have got a consolation prize.

I read about your's article and its really very effective and honestly you deserve the credit of honor, so with this regards i am congratulating you and with your valuable words whatever you flash the bright information to the viewers that's outstanding, go ahead i am waiting for your next reviews.
    Review

Congradulation for all winners of the contest. These type of contests will help the members to gain knowledge in those sections and helps to earn more money and points easily.
    Sharing is Caring

Finally the winners are here! And glad to see that I am one of them. I congratulate Abdul Rahman and all other co-winners for their splendid performances.

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. I am yet to read some of the best entries of this contest.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Heartiest congratulations to Abdul Rahman Mohd Iqbal on winning the 3G Wi-FI router contest. It is a well deserved win. I read your article; it's very well written and brimming with useful information. Good job!
    Well done to all the consolation prize winners as well. I am glad to see my name mentioned among the consolation prize winners. It's reason enough to take active part in all the forth coming contests.

A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Congrats to all winners. It was a tough contest with lot of articles. It is a challenging task to get top.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Congratulations to all of my friends who were participated in this contest, especially to Abdul rahman mohd iqbal for winning this contest. Congrats to all other winners, friends try your level best and achieve many awards, All the best.
    regards,
    Fayaz

Thanks webmaster for announcing me as a winner. Congrats to all other winners. Keep it up.

Congratulations to all the winner and keep posting these valuable resources.
    Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Hearty congratulations to Abdul rahman mohd iqbal, the winner of the "Article contest on 3G Wi-Fi Router topics" and the Consolation Prize winners of that contest.

Regards,
    Mainul

Hi,
    My hearty congrats to all the winners who participated and won the contests. And other members who were participated, were good work done by you all. More number of articles i found in this contest. All regards go to Mr.Tony sir, who gave this contest to the members and made them all to participate in it. Hope more contest will be provided by him in future also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.