You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Best accessories article contest

Here is one more article contest:

Write articles on "Accessories for [gadgets]".

You may write articles on Accessories for any electronic gadgets (inlcuding television, laptops, tablets, iPhone 5, new iPad, Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Optimus Vu etc.

Sample topics:

Best accessories for Samsung Galaxy S3
    Best cases for Samsung Galaxy S3
    Best cases for LG Optimus Vu
    Best cases and covers for new iPad
    Smart cases for iPad
    Best external keyboard for iPad
    Best online website to buy smartphone accessories
    Review of Sir Lancelot's Galaxy Nexus screen protector
    Best screen protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Best online site to buy smartphone screen protectors/review of http://www.sirlancelotsarmor.com

Please submit a link to your article as a response below so that our reviewers will consider it for the contest.

First Prize: Rs 500
    Consolation prizes: Rs 250 each
    Last date: 20 Jan 2012

In addition, all entries will be considered for AdSense revenue share, Member of the Week/Month, Best traffic article award and so on.

Each article must be atleast 400 words long. You should not take images from any sources other than original product manufacturer's official website.
    Tony sir please dont announce a huge list of contests. This will not provide any good articles and the members may tiered of this. As you know the article section is not active anymore then what is the use of announcing alot of contests. Their is a chance for dropout of members from this website if their articles are not reviewing and I found that the winners of the article contest about Wi-fi routers are not announced yet.
    Sharing is Caring

Muhammedaneez,

Thanks for telling us your opinion frankly. I think we have got enough contests for this month. We will wait until all existing contests are over to announce new ones.

Will you extend the last date of submition for the last three announced articles contest. If you do so it will be more helpful for the members to submit their articles and to be a part of these contests.
    Sharing is Caring

We have plenty of time for all those contests and I don't think we need additional time. Let me know if others also feel the date need to be extended.

Hello Tony John ,

Sir,
    I need more grace so kindly please extend the time limit of submission moreover my previous articles still didn't verified kindly provide the information towards my previous article and you took the healthy amount of time for verification of articles and i am still waiting for my previous one, simultaneously you came with another contest so how it will be possible for us to take participate, please think little deeply. So i need some extra time for submission of my shopping experience review.

Regards

THEERTHA GIRI T

Review

Theertha Giri, are you talking about the entries posted for the contest? If so kindly give us time to verify it. And all the articles are given ample time to post. Do not be in a hurry to post it on the very same day it is announced take your own time and post it well before the last date at the same time do not wait till the last date too.

Hi RajimiArun,

Thanks for providing the valuable information and figured out my illusion, i will do my submission of Shopping Experience Review as soon as possible.

Regards

THEERTHA GIRI T

Review

@ THEERTHA GIRI T: I was reading your responses to this thread and I found a lot of mistakes in that, so please edit them and do them correct. You have written our webmaster name "Tony John" as "Tonh John" and you should not give space before comma (,). And the most important while referring yourself at Techulator.com you should use capital "I" instead of small "i".
    Now to the thread,
    Tony Sir, it is right to announce a lot of contest at this site. Because it will help new members to write articles about different topics.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hello webmaster,

My first entry to this contest My article for this contest

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Hello Vicky,
    thanks for telling my mistake and next time i'll be careful while writing and I changed the name of webmaster.

Review

Hello Tony Sir, Here is my entry to the resource contest: Review of Sir Lancelot's Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hello Webmaster,

This is my second entry for this competition.

My Second Article

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Dear webmaster,
    Here is my first entry. I hope for the contest winning.

My entries
    Best Samsung Car Chargers review
    Lenovo Speaker M0520 hands-on review, features, specifications and price
    Best battery powered portable speakers with 3.5mm audio port

Hello Webmaster,

Here is the link of my review for best accessories article contest - http://www.techulator.com/resources/8595-Best-online-website-buy-Smartphone-Accessories.aspx

Regards

Ashish Kumar Sahu

Hello Tony sir,
    Here is my entry to the resource contest: http://www.techulator.com/resources/8615-Top-5-accessories-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2.aspx

Thanks and Regards
    Vivek Rajora

sir,
    Here is the entry for this contest.
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/8634-Best-accessories-Samsung-Galaxy-S3.aspx

Hello webmaster,
    I'm very happy to write the review of best accessories for gadgets, I will write more informative news in my review for this contest.

Thanks

Regards
    THEERTHA GIRI

Review

Hello Webmaster,
    Here is the link of my first entry for best accessories article contest -
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/8641-Review-Sir-Lancelot-s-Galaxy-Nexus-screen-protector.aspx

Regards
    THEERTHA GIRI

Review

Here is my entry for the contests.
    Best accessories for Nokia Lumia 920

Hello TOny Sir

Thanks for announcing contest for our member. Its bring new traffic and people to our techulator.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Here is my 2nd entry for this contest regarding the best keyboard for iPad.

Hi Sir,

This is my second entry for this contest - http://www.techulator.com/resources/8731-Three-best-alternative-websites-buy-Smartphone-Accessories.aspx

Thanks

Regards
    THEERTHA GIRI

Review

Hello sir,
    This is my entry to the contest of 'Best accessories'Best accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Here are my entries:-
    Best five cases for iPhone 5 along with their prices
    Best five accessories for iPad along with their prices
    Best five accessories for iPhone 5 along with their prices
    Best five accessories for Samsung Galaxy S3
    Best five cases for Samsung Galaxy S3 along with their price

Hi Tony sir,
    Here is my entry for this contest:
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/8763-Some-best-Cases-Apple-iPad-Mini-less-than-50-price.aspx

Dear All,

We are shortlisting your entries, winner will be announced soon. No more entries will be accepted for this contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.