You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

How to make personal computer into Touch Screen mode ?

Hello friends,

I want to know that how to make a monitor of personal computer into the touch screen mode. I had heard that we can make our monitor into touch screen mode. Is it true. And how can i make it ?
    I did not get your point. Making a monitor touch screen is not possible at all. You need a touch screen monitor.

Where did you heard that we can make simple monitors touch screen?

Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hi Abhishek,

I had heard and i had seen the touch screen monitor. That's why i am asking. This feature is only in Windows 7 OS. With the help of Windows 7 you can make your monitor touch screen monitor.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Prashant,
    This is not possible as your monitor should be touch screen from manufacture.

Touch screen monitors are costly.you cant afford it.
    And touch screen are not for home use.I think so.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi Pamela,

First of all thanks for replying my thread. I think for touch screen monitor just i need the hardware which is install in CPU and the touch screen application for the monitor. But i not conform about it. I known this things only. I had read somewhere on the net and right now i am searching on this topic.

To make the touch screen monitor you need the Windows 7 OS on your system.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Dear Mr.Prashant!

Well, As far as my little about Computers goes, I do not think any specific methods to make an ordinary monitor to a touch screen monitor leave alone the Software or Operating System to make so. The touch screen monitors are specially designed one, as far as I know. However, you are entitled to your opinion and if anything positive like you think comes out, please share the same successful information [after you testify it] in the Forum of www.MyWindowsClub.com for the benefit of all our members here.

Soon expecting a testimony on this subject from you. Other members may also help this member in finding out the specific information and share the same here.

My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Hi Prashant,

These are the basic points of touchscreen monitor.

1. monitor contain some special purpose of sensors to detect your touches . in early days its with liquefied crystals.

2. There is no relationship between your monitor and your OS both are indipendent.

3. You can even use a touchscreen monitor for WinXP.

as of my assumption that what your telling that ..

a special hardware is used to convert the normal monitor into Touch screen one with help of a software , that works in win7..

> This is a fantastic Idea . I am awaiting more info regarding this ..

Regards,
    Deepak

I am not owner of the above content, It stolen from someone ..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.