You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

Proxy server list for restricted website

Hello Member
    i want to access restricted by using server inserting in internet LAN option,where I give the proxy server which can I access to my restricted website.kindly I ma using internet in institute where IT manger block all social website so kindly help me in this regards.
    You can use proxys like flyproxy.com, iphider.org etc. You have to put this in the proxy server address. Try that will it work.
    Sharing is Caring

Hi Muhammedaneez,
    Thanks for providing valuable information. It is quite good information. Can you explain more about this. How to use this sites in step by step explain over this thread.

I think you dont have to make any changes in settings. Just go to any of the above website and in that website you can see a box and in that box you have to write the url of the website which you want to visit. Thats all. Just try it. I think it is not at all secure. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

If nothing works try using Tor browser.

Dear Webmaster i am try to use tor browser but they did not working please tell me why. Or suggest me some much better trick that we can access to the Facebook and other restricted site.
    The administrator give us a separate Ip and a proxy setting when We apply in proxy in LAN setting then we can access limited internet.the proxy which I apply in the Go to properties of Internet option and then click Connection and then click on LAN setting and then "use a separate proxy for the computer" where I apply proxy. please help me to accessing full internet access.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.