You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Server

Weird Problem with my pc

Hi All

Last night i experienced for the first time a really weird problem with my pc
    After starting up my PC up i opened up ITUNES and listened to some music.
    Then after about 20-25 minutes my computer physically makes a sound like it's trying to shut down, then afterwards it becomes unresponsive, and eventually just freezes.
    I'm wondering if the problem might be the CPU fan, since i have checked the fan that's at the back of the computer and it definitely seems to be spinning.....I'm not very comfortable with opening up my computer to take a look at the inside......but if it ends up saving me money then i will do it.

Help and Suggestions needed urgently
    Thanks a million
    Hi nitendra shukla,

I too have faced the similar problem as you have mentioned above. Rather opening your computer's CPU and trying to save the money I will suggest you to go to some computer expert that will help you with the complete guidelines as if why your computer is facing some problem. It can be due to the excessive dust in your computer and once your computer will get proper service from the service center it will start working efficiently. Make sure you don't try to repair your computer yourself as it may cost you big. I hope this information was helpful to you.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

Hi Nitendra,
    Try to troubleshoot your system. If the system not mmaking you convenient try to take out RAM out from your system, just clean up with cloth and then again reinsert. Sometimes over memory cannot load the drive so system will get this kind of problems. Even after you getting same problem, then reboot your system with the bootable CD. This will make you get clear from your problems.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.