You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Registry

I need to fix windows registry problems

when I uninstall software,remnants are still lurking in my hard drive or registry and without a good program to fix these registry issues.
    I always face several problem with sudden crashes, system stalls, or a severe degradation in operating speed.
    I always used to;
    install or uninstall programs,delete software that was never really fully "uninstalled".
    Is there any way to fix Windows registry issues.
    Yes, it is right that when you uninstall a software sometimes some junk data remain in the registry. So, to remove this you need to have a registry cleaner software which will do the job for you.
    There are many registry cleaner software available online. Some of the best free registry cleaning software are Wise Registry Cleaner, JetClean, CCleaner. Just do a Google search and you will find a lot of them.
    Or if you want you can download a paid software called Registry Cleaner which also does a good job of optimizing your PC.
    I hope these tips will be helpful to you.

Hi Nitendra
    You can use various software for registry clean up . You can use CCleaner, Tune up utilities, AVg pc tune up and many other software. I am using AVG pc tune up software and I am satisfied with that because it is useful for many other tasks in PC. So you can download one the software and use for registry claen.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

Thanks both of you,with your suggestion,I have downloaded
    1.CC CLEANER
    2.Registry Optimiser.
    But for registry optimiser i need its crack version if you guys have help me out of it.

wanted to achieve zenith in my life.

regards,
    nitendra shukla

Hi,
    This was the basic problem often happen to the members who are using system most for their convenience. There were ccleaner that was coming in various packages. CCleaner basic, premium like that it comes. You just try this in your system to clean up your system. And one more option there for you. Go to start-> all programs-> accessories-> sytem tools-> disk cleanup. This gives better performance from the system itself. Once in two days use this if you use your system roughly. If you use normal, then once in a week try this.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.