You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

Problem With Registry errors

I have been using laptop for quite a long time now,but i am facing several problems during start up and registry errors.
    I am using Windows 7 home basic and never get the right solution for registry problems.Is there a way we can solve it,without using any software.Does Microsoft,windows provide any internal solution for it.
    And secondly,I want to block advertisements in Google Chrome,there is no other option like Ad block Plus in Mozilla Firefox.Please help with the options of Google chrome.
    Are you facing the problem like slow boot up? Then you can configure which applications should start when Windows boots up by going to Microsoft Config Program by typing msconfig in Run and hitting Enter. Go to start up tab and disable all the applications that you don't need to start when Windows boots up.
    Or if you have some other problems like errors then you can try a feature in Windows called System Restore. In system restore you can take back your system to a previous day which means it will help you configure your system as it was on a previous day. So, if you had no errors before then system restore will probably work.
    Otherwise you need to repair your Operating system by using the Windows bootable DVD and selecting the Repair option instead of Install. And then select Start up repair. That's all.
    Hope this will solve your problem.

Hi Shukla,
    I too had same kind of problem in my lap also. There were ccleaner that was coming in various packages. CCleaner basic, premium like that it comes. You just try this in your system to clean up your system. And one more option there for you. Go to start-> all programs-> accessories-> sytem tools-> disk cleanup. This gives better performance from the system itself. Once in two days use this if you use your system roughly. If you use normal, then once in a week try this.

As you asked about Google Chrome, there were not as much as ads can be seen. Google will often try to solve ads problem in the browser. So they avoid it mostly. You can see more adds in the other search engines like yahoo. But you cannot find in google. That was the biggest credit in google. They need good look and user convenient in their search engines.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.