You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Internet speed Performance

Hey, i want to boost my computer internet speed.I am using Micromax 3g-modem,and 3g BSNL SIM.Can we Change the IP address or Is there any other way .

If suppose,I want hack WIFI of some other person and use his speed of Internet,Is there a way we can get the password for the person of whom I will be using the wifi.
    There are many ways to increase the internet speed. First of all there are many software out there which will help you speed up your internet experience. A very easy to use and free yet powerful application for speeding up the internet is TCP Optimizer. Download this software and open it. Then set the slider to the speed that you should get according to the internet plan that you have. Then select Optimal Settings and then click on Apply and the OK. This will perform even some registry tweaks. Then the application will ask you to restart your system. Just restart and you will get an even better speed. You can even search for some other applications on Google.

Hi Shukla,
    If you need to speed up your system you need to check out your browser. For better performance i choose google chrome browsing. Always clear your browsing history. That makes little bit faster your browsing. Then you asked about hacking wifi. It is not possible to hack the account of other person. It is tough to get the password of some one else.

Hi nitendra shukla,

There are many ways by which you can increase the speed of your internet as well as your system. First you need to use quality browser such as Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox that are very efficient. After that you need to delete the cookies and temporary files which are there in your computer system. These cookies and temporary files should be deleted on regular basis as they can result in slow processing of your system as well as internet. Well there is one application called as Cheat engine that increases your downloading speed . This application is easy to use and it free of any cost.

The only way to hack the someone's personal wi-fi is you need to be very expert in coding and encoding. For this there is no such shortcut. I hope this information was helpful to you

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.