You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Lenovo battery performance

I have lenovo G-series.

with intel pentium processor.I have purchased my laptop on 11/11/2011,and its warrany period is over too.

But as days are passing by my lenovo enhanced experience battery life is performance is going down like a landslide.

It is giving 2 hours of performance when i fully charge it.

I have selected all power plans option but neither of them is working good for me.

can any body suggest me what shall i do to improve my power options.
    Nitendra,
    This problem is faced by almost every laptop user. You can easily improve your battery performance by following these instructions.

1. Please charge the battery only when it shows warning that it is about to hibernate.
    2. Battery needs recycling frequently, so use it completely and charge it fully overnight.
    3. Never take out the battery when it is being charged.
    4. Use a cooling pad.
    5. If the battery is not able to charge completely, check the adapter if it is malfunctioning.
    Usually batteries will not work for more than 1 year when used improperly, so it is better to replace if you have not used it efficiently for the last 1 year.

Hi nitendra shukla,

As you told that you have bought the laptop last year and now the battery performance is going down well then I want to tell you one thing that you are not the only one who might be facing this came problem. The battery performance gradually decreases with the passage of time but still there are some methods by which you can improve your battery performance which are as follows :-
    1) Always use a cooling pad whenever you are using the laptop
    2)Whenever you are using the laptop never try to take out the battery
    when you are using it or when it is being charged.
    3)Sometimes the adapter may stop working so please make sure that your adapter is in good condition.

Last but not least if your battery is not performing then you should buy a new battery. I hope this information was useful to you.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.