You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Facebook introduced their Software development kit for Android application builders.

Social networking site ,Facebook introduced their Software development kit, a full version for their android developers. By considering the beta version the new SDK adds additional, more reliable realistic UI controls, single simplified session management with an accurate API support.
    Which also supports place picker, that it shows nearby locations and the power of showing Facebook profile picture on the app. Which also contains a specific tool for the authentication including a login icon.
    Here the core port is that they supports batch API calls, which may speed up the performance of some applications that are integrated with Facebook.
    Thank You for providing this information I will go to Google Play store and download this app for my smartphone as fast as possible please also mention in your post that is this app enough safe to download and is this a free app launched by Facebook please clear my this doubt and what is the size of this app.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.