You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Techulator.com is looking for Editors

We are looking for few editors for the following tasks:
    1. Language Editor to review and enhance the English language used in the existing articles.

Applicant should have excellent English language skills and should be capable of correcting mistakes and also enhancing the language for better readability. Should be able to identify sentence construction errors and rewrite broken sentences. Graduation in English literature is preferred.

2. Internal Link Builder: This job requires editing existing articles and adding lot of links to other relevant articles. Should be familiar with SEO, basic HTML to add links and should have some technology enthusiasm to identify that link is relevant to which articles.

If you are interested in any of these positions, please post a response here and mention the following:

1. Brief information about yourself and your qualification for this job

2. How much time you have available to do the job

3. Why are you interested in this job
    Tony,
    I would like to apply for the first one. Language editor.

Hello Sir,

My name is Manish and I am presently pursuing my B.Tech from Lingaya's University. At present I am into my 4th year and working for your site too. I want to do this job because from last 2 years, I am doing this type of job. Updatesforu.com, Techhungama.com and Healthmyntra.com ,these were the 3 sites of mine with my co-worker which were running good at that time. Earnings, ALEXA rank and reaction from the visitors was also good. I can give 2 hours to this work and I'll be fine with the first task of editing or reviewing the articles.

Hai Tony Sir,
    My name is Shafeer. Presently I am pursuing my B.Tech from Calicut university. I had work as forum editor in Spiderkerala.net. I have worked for techulator and sister sites of it in past one year. I am familiar with basic HTML and SEO. I can work minimum of 2 hrs per day for this site. I would like to choose the second editor position. Please consider my request.

sir,
    I'm a btech engineering student in YCET college kollam. I would like to work in this site for 2 hours a day (editor). I'm much intrested in both the options more over I prefer Internal Link Building because I'm much familiar with the html tags. I have attach a proof of the certificate I got it. I like to work in this site because I'm much intrested in such sorts of jobs and it is entirely a different site.

Regards and Thanks
    rihan

I can be "Internal Link Builder", Mostly I'm online.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Sir,

I hope you might have chosen the editors for the Techulator who can review the articles being uploaded by the articles because there are many people who expect that their articles as soon as possible. So, Sir please choose someone who is very knee for this job.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

I like to work as an editor in Techulator.com. Take this as an application for the job. I can work here for atleats 5 hours.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello Tony Sir,

I would like to work as Language Editor. I am already a member in ISC and have responded to similar thread there. I hope I posses the required skills to perform the job.
    I can devote almost 2 hours daily and 5 hours each during weekends subject to net availability. I can assure about 50 confirmed edits per week.
    I really wanted to become an Editor in ISC but due to saturation there, I had to divert, but the wish is still there.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Sir, I want to be language editor. When I read the forum messages, I always intend to find mistakes commited by the members and also provide them with the detailed corrections. I can spend 4 hours daily for this awesome editing job. With this regard, I think I could easily handle this editing position.
    Moreover, I am gold member at ISC and know how to write good english with zero gramatical error. I am currently in 11th standard and I am always getting around 90% in english.
    Regards,
    Vicky

Sir,
    I have also responded to this thread posted by you on IndiaStudyChannel. I joined ISC last month and Techulator, some two or three days back and I have achieved gold level on ISC and am also heading towards it in Techulator. Being an Editor is a dream for me regarding these websites. I have also applied for being in Editorial Panel for ISC and now this is my second apply request for being an Editor on Techulator (one request posted on ISC thread and another here). Will let my dream go fulfilled because "For quitters never win, for winners never quit".

Sir,
    I have been using indiastudychannel website since September and now I know almost everything about this great site. In the start I used it regularly but from last one month I am not using it because of my examinations. But now I am free to use it and I can daily invest 2 to 3 hours for editing work. You can view my profile and check my articles and posts in forum section in ISC. There are no grammatical or spelling mistakes. My English is good as I am a student of B.Tech(computer science) and I always use English language in my college for communication with my teacher and fellow students and I can use these HTML tags easily as I am studying these things from last two years. I am applying for this post because I want to improve my as well as others English and by doing so I can earn some money also. So I kindly request you to give me the opportunity to become the editor of this website and I assure you that I will do my work with full dedication and devotion.

Thank You

Sir,
    I want to apply for the post of the editors. Kindly accept my resume as i can handle this job very well because my skills in writing are good according to me.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hello Tony Sir

I want to apply for the above post. I BS computer science degree holdr in Pakistan. Can I apply for above post?

Hello sir, I would like to apply for internal link builder job. I can give 2 hours daily for this work. I am quite sure about this job because I can build internal links efficiently. I have been building internal links for my own articles till now and I will do this job with joy as it will improve my knowledge about techulator.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Tony Sir, I am interested in working with you as a language editor for this site Techulator. I can give you a 98% mistake free articles by spending 2-3 hours a day. I have recently applied for this post and you rejected my application as I made a silly mistake in writing my name. But now I'm sure that I don't commit such mistakes in future. I would feel great if you accept my request and I promise you that I shall put my utmost effort in this work.

Thanks for the responses. We will get in touch with you directly with updates.

Hello Tony sir,
    I am a BCom graduate with more than 2.5 years experience of working in a C.A. firm. I have always been good in English winning several awards in school and college for essay writing and elocution competitions. I also take English tuitions for school kids. I have a passion for writing and have been a consistent member at ISC. I want to get involved with sister sites of ISC like techulator and I would really appreciate if I am given the responsibility of a language editor. I have proven my English writing skills at IndiaStudyChannel and would like to prove them here as well. I will be able to devote atleast 2 hours every day on techulator.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Mr. John,

Please give me chance to work as Language Editor. I have more than 6 years experience in IT Technical field. I can spend 2 hours daily for this work.

Tony sir, I am interested to work as language editor.

hi Tony,

I am Senthil, an English(Hons)Graduate from Delhi University (1990), having completed my Under Graduation, I then went onto pursue my Masters in the same faculty. Thereafter securing another Master's in Mass Communications I went onto join Media relevant field (my first one was a sports magazine called "Sports Era", published from Delhi, where i started my career as a "Proof Reader" and ultimately resigned as a "Sub Editor")and moving from there on wards I am now secure with a job in one of the channels based in Chennai, working in the protocol of Program Producer. Having got what i desired for in life makes me a fulfilled professional with a hind side to creativity.

And now least I should do is to use my creative ability in language and writing skills to some good use apart from my regular job which is of course there to serve my family and kid but I shall take this opportunity to bribe you into securing me for the position of Language Editor in your esteemed Techulator.com

The reason for my choosing this very opportunity is not only as I mentioned above of my skills and experience in the field of writing but since serving in a television medium for more than 8 (eight years)makes oneself mechanical and hence in order of pursuing my diligent interest area of writing and language editing/proof reading seemed to have made me show interest in your delightful venture web master Tony.

As regard time in hand, as of now I do seem to have a little over 3 hours of time daily before retiring to bed after my usual work affairs of office and home and hence can assure you of this much time surely on an average if give an opportunity to drive my senses wild.

Thanking you in anticipation web master over your confirmation mail back to me...

Good Day and a Delightful Weekend to You Tony... "Happy Weekend"

Regards

Senthil K Natarajan

pected Tony Sir,

Please go through my profile on on ISC. URL is http://www.indiastudychannel.com/member/ashishkr_2000.aspx.

I think I shall be in position to do proper justice with the job of the language editor on Techulator. I have sufficient time to spare for the job assigned. I stand a fair chance. Please consider me for the job.

@Dear webmaster,
    First of all thanks for announcing about the post of editors.
    I want to apply in post Internal Link Builder .As my favor I have completed MCA and "A" level of DOEACC society.And this time working as a developer in web application and E tutor on Educational site . I am a regular contributor of spider group for last one and half years on ISC .I have good knowledge of HTML,DHTML and other scripting language with Dotnet platform . I have 2 to 4 hours/day or over 20 hours/week to spent for this post .
    I am interested in the post of Internal Link Builder . As my profession of web developer this is suitable for me . This is because this post is similar like my working experience.
    If I am eligible for the Post Internal Link Builder than you can adopt me as an editor(Link Builder) of your group
    Request :- Dearest webmaster , You can visit my login status for timing of ISC. I always available in ISC site early morning 5 AM to 7 AM and Evening two hours

Regards
    Phagu Mahato

Sir,
    I would like to apply for the post of language editor. I am an M.A. (English) with
    B.Ed. I have been teaching the students of Intermediate classes for five years. I can work for 4-5 hours everyday.
    I want to utilize my knowledge and earn more.

Dear Mr. Tony,

Please refer to the mail you sent to my gmail inbox.

I am a humble proactive team
    oriented person with willingness to learning more and in the process
    acquire the best practices to dealing with challenges.

In addition, I have also demonstrated an excellent research and
    analytic skills, very good verbal and written communication
    skills, interpersonal, time management skills, excellent internet facilities with 15 hours of effective online presence daily, including
    the ability to effectively consult and liaise with people at various
    levels within the communities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
    Akeredolu Nelson

Hello Sir,

I am very interested to work as an editor for Techulator. I would be elated if you hire me for this post. As I am currently pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science engineering stream. So I have knowledge about HTML and moreover I know basic SEO concepts too. I can spend 2hrs a day in editing. You can check my articles submitted in the site for testing my skills. Hope you consider me.

Thank you in anticipation,

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Hello Mr Tony,

Here is my resume for the post of language editor:

I joined ISC on January 15, 2011 and got my Google AdSense account approved through ISC on February 14, 2011. I was declared the member of the week on February 08, 2011, member of the month on March 10, 2011 and member of the year on January 03, 2012. I was also declared the Wizard of the Forums Section of ISC twice. In addition to these awards, I was either the winner or the runner up in 18 key word article contests and 16 Group Discussions during my two years stint at ISC. I registered at Techulator.com on January 9, 2013, but could not be active on the site during January 2013. However, I became very active on this website from February 2013. I was declared the member of the week and member of the month at this website too. I became the editor at India Study Channel in February 2011. Presently, I am one of the Lead Editors at ISC. I am also a Platinum member of ISC.

I graduated from Punjab University with English as one of the main subjects in 1966. I stood first in the Gauhati University in Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib.Sc) examination held in 1973. While working as Education Instructor in the Indian Air Force, I was commended twice, once by the Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Western Air Command and second time by the Chief of the Air Staff. After I joined the Hyderabad office of the Reserve Bank of India in 1982, I became the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) passing all the 11 papers of Part I and Part II of the examination. While in the IAF, I studied Russian from the School of Foreign Languages, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi and got a diploma in this language in 1971.

After my retirement from RBI in 2003, I am the President of Holy Mary Children's Educational Society Hyderabad running a recognised English Medium High School. I am also on the Managing Committee board of Shivalik Public Senior Secondary School in Punjab.

I am interested in the job to help the Techulator.com and its administration so that we can have quality articles posted at this website.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.