You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

Installation of windows 8

Hi
    I have upgraded Microsoft windows7 home basic installed in my computer.But as a matter of fact i found it little difficult to operate in some fields like STARTUP REPAIR,TAKE CONTROL(the new application locker for windows 7),during TROUBLESHOOTING windows 7 behaves strangely it becomes difficut to make out any problem.
    But i hope after installing windows 8,i would become free from these small problems.
    But how to install windows 8 and i have product key for windows 7,but how will i get product key for windows 8.
    please give me suggestions regarding this.
    Hi Nitendra

As you buy Windows 7 for your laptop and it is not a freeware so I think you have to buy it for keys because it is also not a freeware.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

Hi nitendra shukla,

I am using windows vista in my laptop and I am too looking forward to install windows 8 as I have heard its reviews that windows 8 is very easy to use but my friends told me if you try to install the cracked version ( without the key ) or the fake windows 8 without then the applications in the back end might stop working gradually and your Operating system might crash. So you better install the genuine windows 8 for the better and safer use. I hope this information was helpful to you.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

Hi Nitendra,
    It is true as you mentioned in your thread. I feel there were some problems in windows 7 troubleshooting. Windows 8 wont be getting easily. Try to buy original product and install in your system. As in my experience windows 8 and windows 7 are both similar but only few changes inbetween them.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.