You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

Introducing myself on techulator.com

Hello everyone
    I'm Animesh Kant, a new member on techulator.com. I'm very much interested in the latest technological inventions on gadgets and softwares and very keen to know about them and thats only my hobby. So during my web search, when i get to know about techulator.com, i straight forward go through the site, registered myself and became one of its member. and i have an website also. Now i m looking forward for the new forums and articles on this site.
    Hi Animesh,
    Welcome to the techulator. As you are new member to our site, you need to follow the rules and regulations follwing in techulator. Try to raise more forums to know about technology. Produce good and unique articles over here. Participate in all the contest going through techulator.

ok.....and check my article. on the site

Hi Animesh Kant,

Welcome to the Techulator family Animesh. There are certain things that you need to take care on this site. As the member of Techulator you need to abide the guidelines being formulated by the Webmaster ( Tony John ). Apart from the guideline you said that you are interested in the latest technological inventions on gadgets and softwares and very keen to know about all these, you will be happy to know that Techulator provides the reviews about the latest technological gadgets which have genuine content with good quality of english because these articles are thoroughly reviewed by the editors of Techulator. The information that you will obtain on this site will be 100% genuine and in case you have any doubt or you have any problem you can feel free to contact the Webmaster (Tony John) who is always keen to help his members.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

Hi Animesh Kant,

harm welcome in techulator. We are very glad to see you in this platform. This website is related to the windows problem. So please you can post windows related article and get good cash credit and points. Before posting articles on this site please read all guidelines and then start your work. You can participate in forum section where you can post your problem and get their answer. If you know the answer of any question then you can post your answer.
    After reaching Gold level member ship then you can apply for Google adsense program then you can earn good cash from Google.
    For that account you must fulfill 5 out of 6 requirement.

1.Provide profile photo
    2.provide Details address.
    3.10 to 20 articles of good quality.
    4.Get one awards from techulator
    5.Six month active participant.
    6.Gold level member
    If you complete any of 5 requirement then you can apply for the program.
    So keep contributing and if you face any problem please do not worried please make a post in forum section.

Welcome to Techulator my dear friend. In Techulator you can find the latest news about Technologys and you can share your knowledge also. Try to avoid saturated topics on articles and submit good quality articles which drive more traffic. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

Warm Welcome to Techulator !
    Good to See you here.
    I am kartik Engineering Student and also am New to Here we will keep seeing each other in Forums.
    besides answering questions also do add friends Its good to have more friends than money.am I right.

Heartily Welcome!
    -Kartik

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Dear newbie,
    First of all, welcome to Techulator, an online technology sharing portal where you can earn by sharing about the latest technologies and also learn about them.
    I suggest you; please use proper punctuation marks in you thread and also use 'I' always as a capital letter.

this is really a great platform for you to carry on your hobby in vacant time. You can earn very much by submitting quality articles in this website and also by posting answers to the queries in the Ask Experts. So, start your contribution to start your earnings.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Warm welcome to the great technical website of India. In this website you can earn and learn both at same time. I an also new comes here but the members of website are great and helpful. They helped of a lot so that I can start my contribution here. Techulator is very genuine site to earn and learm and doesnt allow any copy paste technic. So you have to write your own written articles. You can take help from many sources like magazines. Internet and books but you have to interpret them in your own wording and additional information. It is essential to read posting guidelines of the website. There can help you that how to write an earn. There are so many sections you can see and contribute according to your choice. Have a great and enjoying journey with up and website. Start your vaultable contribution.

Animesh Kant ji,

Hearty welcome to Techulator.com. I have also joined this website newly and have submitted three articles from the date of my joining. The articles have to be on technical subjects and have to be qualitative ones. I am already a Platinum member at India Study Channel where I have written over 225 articles on different subjects. So, you have to progress steadily on this website taking guidance from seniors whenever required. While typing the text always type 'i' as a capital letter whenever it appears alone in a sentence.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@ Animesh Kant: As you are a new and valuable member of this site, I would like to give you some suggestions. You should write the first word of your first letter in capital. And while referring yourself in any sections of Techulator you should use capital I instead of smaller i.
    Now to this thread,
    First of all a hearty welcome to this website which will help you to learn about new technology and will also help in earning a decent amount of money.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Welcome Animesh to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.