You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

About video software to play back videos in a slow motion

May i know is there any software which can play back movies in a very slow motion
    like that we have seen a discovery channel in the program "TRIM".
    Yes, there are lots of softwares to play movie in slow motion. But one of the best software that too available as freeware is VLC media player. You can download VLC player from this link http://www.vlcmediaplayer.org/download.html.

To play video in slow motion in VLC player, open the video in VLC player and go to Playback menu and hover mouse over speed menu, it will again open a sub-menu option where you can increase or decrease the speed of playing video.

Faster will increase the playback speed by .50x, faster (fine) will increase the playback speed by .10x and Slower and slower (fine) will do the opposite respectively.

Hi Shukla,
    I agree with abhinav. VLC is the best player for videos and audios. It has an advanced options like recording, snapshots, slow motion player. The biggest advantage in VLC is there were lot of short cuts to use VLC in the system. Time viewing, expanding screen length from height and width, fast farwarding, slow motion, etc. It was the best player for the system.

Hi Member

In my point of VLC is solution of your problem ,So try VLC of back video it could help you. And if you show the videos in slow motion then its very good result and I also try this.
    try the VLC and post your response here with your own personal experience.

Hi Nitendra Shukla,

As other members say VLC is best ,then in my opinion you must try 321 Player Same as VLC but with more features and Good Results then VLC.
    Download it from here-
    Link:: en.kioskea.net/download/download-1182-media-player-classic

Thank you!

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.