You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Apple iOS

Apple iOS beats Google Android OS

Hi Members,

Apple iPhone 5 Smartphone made a biggest success in industry. It overtakes the Google's android software. In US market share a year ago it was 48.1 percent. Within to reach a record 49.3 percent were managed in the early of 2012. Android's share was dropped to 46.7 percent from 63.3 percent. This level is continued to dominate in key European markets. The key platform shows 74 percent market share in Germany and 82 percent in Spain. The share was combined over top five European markets. Earlier it starts 64 percent from 51 percent a year, while Apple's share was edged up by one percentage to 21 percent.
    Dear bharath,
    I have a doubt. Is this information only for United States of America or Worldwide. I think iOS cannot overtake to Google's Android. Because iOS smartphones are limited to below 10. But Android smartphones are more than 100. It is just a estimation. Samsung has introduced more than 50 models smartphones with Google's Android.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Sulthan,
    In US market it revealed that iOS market got upward direction than the Android market. It means in US alone its market grown up. As you said Android phones are larger then the smartphone of Apple.

Hi sulthan and bharath this seems to be a nice thread. Apple operating software is more more popular in brand name and features but it is too costly while comparing with android OS.
    Regards and Thanks
    Rihan

I think in India Android will be the topper as Apple products are costlier here. Also many companies like Micromax and Karbon has introduced entry level budget smartphones with Android operating system in India. So people always go for more features in less price and choose the Android phones.
    Regards
    Syam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.