You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

HTC mobile tracker and security system

Hi friends

I have purchased new smart phone model HTC ONE V mobile lat few day. i am trying to using but little bit confuse. If any body who is using thast cell phone then please tell how can I keep secure that mobile and where is it mobile tracker setting, please give suggestion.
    Dear friend its a android phone right. To protect your phone from being lost there are softwares available in google market to track your device. All you need is to download it and custermise it. Otherwise you can change the settings from setting menu in phone itself ie, go to setting and click on location and then secure protection and add your email id to it. So that if your sim is removed a message or a mail will be come the phone number. And thereby you can identify it.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Rihan I just check and do not find any option in the section
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

I think setting will be diiferent on your device. So try to download an anti-theft application called planB.apk from the android market it is totally freen in android market. I hope this will help you.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Ok thanks for information.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.