You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Apple iOS

Released ”HERE MAPS” for iOS by Nokia :

Nokia has released "HERE MAPS" a mapping for iOS into the Apple iOS app store. The iOS users can now get a quality mapping experience on their hand sets. By this release of "HERE MAPS" Nokia have stepped up to bring the element of Geo-location platform to Apple devices.

The features of "HERE MAPS"(all for free) :

1. Ability to organize
    2. Save locations (on the handset and to a user's Nokia account)
    3. Groups of locations (on the handset and to a user's Nokia account)
    4. Browse community generated maps
    5. Step-by-step navigation (for through pedestrian routes)
    6. Public transport information
    7. Driving directions
    Dear sirash, actually i don't understand this thing. Nokia released map app for apple, how is it possible?

Fayaz is right how is it possible. Sirash can you explain briefly about why nokia launched app in apple OS platform.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

It is true friends. Click the official application for more details.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/here-maps/id577430143?mt=8 or watch the video of Nokia's HERE MAPS
    http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/20/hands-on-with-nokias-here-maps-for-ios-good-stop-gap-until-native-google-maps-video/

Oh it was my mistake, sirash and perfect thanks for providing such an information. I like to know more about it.

Hi Sirash,
    It very good information from you. Here maps are most welcomable one for iOS. That too Nokia has been releasing it. Day by day Nokia developing more ideas to step forward in market. iOS performance are bitter grower in sales after this.

I think this application is a advertisement from Nokia. Because Nokia down their smartphones due to Android smartphones. Any thanks for the information. It is a good move from Nokia to make higher.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Good one Mr. Sirash
    Before a month the company CEO was punished because of the mistakes that he made on the mapping system.
    After that the IOS doesn't have any efficient mapping system..
    Since the Nokia got the chance to make an advertisment on the IOS platform.
    Nokia also made out an Adroid based Mapping system.
    thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.