You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

MS Office master exam

I would like to know how much percentage to pass MS Office exams and also i need free questions for office 2010 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
    77-881,77-882,...etc
    hi abdulla,

glad to see heare .he you want some free question for the office 2010 .the you can use the link below ...

link:http://www.pcworld.com/article/168335/Microsoft_Office_2010_A_Simple_FAQ.html

hope you find the questions ,and all the best for your examinations..

regard, sirash khan

Sirash, thanks for this revelent informative thread i hope this link will be helpfull to every one who are willing write the exam on MS office exams.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Hi Sirash,
    Thanks for providing the link. This would be helpful for me to go through about exam. I too have an idea of writing MS Office exam for my future grade. This would be helpful for me.

Hi moh,
    I dont know about pass mark of Microsoft Office exams. I am also participate these exams. These exams gives more new information to us. Also, you can participate more exams using techulator.com. I think you can also post questions to techulator.com

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.