You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

What is The Best Windows for Acer laptop

What is The Best Windows for Acer laptop - Hello techulator forumer here.I want to ask the best windows type between windows xp,7 and 8 in term of internet browsing capability/speed.Recently im a user of w xp and change to window 7.My browsing speed is decreasing.Is it related to operating system or just my internet connection.But,i used the same internet connection without any change.
    Hi friend are you planning to buy an acer laptop with high speed processor then i suggest Acer Aspire 5551-P32G32Mn laptop. I think this is the better lap of acer. But it is little bit costly. A screen shot is given below it will actually give you an idea.

Delete Attachment

Hi Kim,
    I feel Acer Aspire AS5745-7247 is the good model laptop in the Acer models. It has top rated model of the year. So i feel if you buy this then the performance of the lapop will be better.

Hi Kim You,
    you can check Acer Windows laptop through these links.
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/7309-Review-Acer-Aspire-Timeline-U-M3-581TG-Laptop.aspx
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/6822-Best-featured-Windows-7-notebooks-PCs-Specs-price-features-availability.aspx
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/6765-Best-cheap-laptops-India-under-Rs-20-000.aspx

Regards
    SULTHAN

Thanks my friend here for your suggestion.

Hi Kim You,

Normally the operating systems doesn't affect much in your internet speed. The browsing speed variation may be due to some third party software's installed in your system or virus infection. Considering the OS versions, Windows 8 is the best Windows version with better security options. But personally I don't like the Metro UI in it, which is actually good for touch interface devices. So my suggestion is to stick with Windows 7.

Regards
    Syam

Thanks Syam.I start to fall in love with windows 8 since start to used it a couple of week ago.I like the smoothness of windows 8.Just to say good buy to windows 7 and if my laptop suitable to windows xp i prefer to used windows xp rather than windows 7.However i need to think twice between windows 8 and xp.Pro & cons that i like it both of them.

Hi Kim You,

A very warm welcome to the Techulator Kim You . As per your query you asked that which window is best for Acer laptop. I will suggest you that you should go with with latest Windows . The reviews of the Windows 8 are just simply superb. It is the user friendly window and Windows 8 is the best Windows version which is having better security options as compare to any other window's version. I hope this information was helpful to you.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

Hi kim you

As would suggest you to use Acer Aspire S7-391,it is really good

laptop,for internet browsing.

and for windows i would suggest you to use

windows 7 .

but now a days as you know windows 8 is in the market

and you can use it,as it may be good for your internet browsing.

regads

Nitendra

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.