You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

IDM icons does not showing

Hi member

I install new windows. After completing windows I instal Internet download manger for downloading but in Mozilla Firefox their does not showing their down;load option. kindly give me hints how can It show?
    Hi Aamir,
    If you need to download videos fromyoutube using internet download manager i'm not familiar with it. I will give you another idea. If you have an android phone then must download an application callled "tubemate.apk" from google play or either from other websites. It is totally free application and that you can download videos by adjusting the resolution you want. I had given you a download link below.
    http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/Tubemate
    Note: before downloading you need to create a userid in it.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Hi,

You need to copy the url link of the youtube video which you want to download. Open internet download manager application. Then paste the url link on download url option. The video will be in '.flv' format. Watch and enjoy the video after downloaded.

Regards,

Muneer

Hi Muneer,
    Thanks for this great information. Now i understood how to download videos using internet download manager. I hope this thread will help everyone.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Hi,

Happy to hear from you. It is my pleasure hearing that the information I had given was helpful for you.

Regards,

Muneer

Dear Amir,
    This problem is mainly due to missing of IDM pluggin in your mozilla firefox or your mozilla firefox will be outdated. So download and install latest mozilla firefox and then install IDM pluggin in your installed Mozilla firefox. Restart the mozilla firefox and enjoy the downloding of youtube videos.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Aamir,
    I will suggest you real player and DAP downloader. These two will give you better experience. Real player gives better downloading in youtube. DAP downloader gives good downloading from all the sites. Choose these for your good experience with windows.

Bharath,
    This is a new information to me where can we download the real player dowloader.exe application to dowload videos from youtube. Can you give me the link to download the realplayer downloader.exe application. Since I had searched for this software in the internet and only video player application is comming up. So kindly give me the link to download this stuff.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Hi Rihan,
    These are some of the links which you could pick up a download link for real time player. This real time player not only works for downloading software, but it also includes a video/audio player attached with it. Its installation gets some more time. But after you install you can work with it conveniently.

http://asia.real.com/realplayer/how_to_install.html

http://in.real.com/

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.