You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

Malayalam font is not working

Hi,

In my web browser, malayalam font is not working.I can't read malayalam words in my web browser.Instead of malayalam words, the web browser showing some symbols.How can i read malayalam words in my web browser. Is there any method to visible malayalam words in my web browser. Please do reply.
    Dear Muneer,

Use "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" to see Malayalam font on your browser. You can install this tool from this link, http://www.bhashaindia.com/ilit/Malayalam.aspx . If this may not help then search for Mozilla or Chrome Malayalam font apps. Hope this may help you to solve your problem of Malayalam content browsing. Wish you all the best.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Where do i get "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool"? Is it free of cost to download? Suggest me a solution for this problem.

Regards,

Muneer

Use this link to download and install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool". Copy paste url link to download and then install it.

Link :- http://www.bhashaindia.com/ilit/Malayalam.aspx

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I did what you told and it worked...

Regards,

Muneer

Dear friend,
    To see malayalam font in your mozilla firefox browser or anywhere in your personal computer you need to install malayalam font to your personal computer. So first check any malayalam font is already present in your personal computer. So go to microsoft office and open microsoft word then click the font button and check malayalam fonts. I think karthika is best malayalam font available in the internet. If not download it and install. Then restart the Mozilla firefox and enjoy.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Suthan,
    Its a great information from you i also few doubts in it but now it is cleared.
    Thanks
    Rihan

Hi Muneer,
    I have some options to make you clear. First try to change your browsers to use Malayalam words in your web. If it is not applicable in changing browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, go to second option. Second option is change your search engines. Mostly you may searched in google. Try on yahoo or some other search engines. It may be work to you.

which browser you are used ? if this type issue occurs using Google chrome to avoid these issues.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.