You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

Configuring wifi connection

Hi,

I have a wi-fi enabled laptop.I need to know that how to configure a secure wireless connection.It can be accessed only with my permission.I need a brief explanation about the topic.
    Dear Muneer,

Use password to connect your WiFi network. This settings were secure your WiFi network. For settings search in Google with your modem name and model no. This is very easy to implement and use.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will use password to connect my WiFi connection.

Regards,

Muneer

Dear vilas,
    Thanks for your valuable information. It will be helpful for creating and establishing a wifi network through own wifi enabled laptop.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Muneer,
    I have a better solution for you. First of all you need to turn on your bluetooth. That will make your WLAN to be enable. If you are in college or business area where you get router or Lan or wifi enabled area, you can connect your lap with wifi. After you turn on your bluetooth, you need to search for the device which are looking for to connect. Afte you find the device try to connect. It will be asking permission from you lap to connect. Then it will be asking password of the device which you trying to connect. If you give correct password only it will be connect. Or else it will be terminate. After it gets connected it will be asking to connect automatically when device turn on. If you accept means you could connect.Otherwise every time it will ask permission to connect. If the password gets wrong it wont connect your device.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.