You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Way to check the sim card is locked

You can actually check out whether your sim card is locked by doing this simple technique try to dail this number "*#7465625#" on your dailpad and thereby a notification will appear on your screen and showing the details whether the sim card is locked or not. And if your sim card is locked there is a way to unlock it. I will reveal this techniqie in my acticle section.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan
    Before proceding actually this trick will only work on android device. I hope you like it.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

rihan, thank you for your relevant information. friend i want to know more about this trick. When you submit your article based on this trick don't forget to post the article link here. regards, fayaz

Thanks for the valuable information. Eagerly waiting for your article.

Regards,
    Muneer

Hi Rihan,
    Thanks for giving such a nice information over in this thread. Can you give your suggestions regarding how to make unlock if the sim gets locked. Here you dint mentioned. Orelse give your article link to reveal the technique.

Hi rihan,

I want to thank you about the trick you have mentioned above regarding the locked sim. I am looking forward to read your article regarding how to unlock the sim and other valueable information that you know.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.