You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

What is Windows RT and its advantage

I saw that Windows RT and Windows 8 are released. I know Windows 8. But what is Windows 8?
    What are the advantages of Windows RT ?
    You should post these type of questions in the ask expert section. Anyway, Windows RT is a version of Windows OS designed for ARM architecture. It would be used on mobile devices like tablets

Kindly post your question on technology related subjects in the Ask Experts Section to get the appropriate answers from the varying number of members. A search has to be made to find the differences.

Microsoft Windows lovers were confused when Microsoft released two versions of Windows 8 and Windows RT. This made the critics to criticise Microsoft for not being able to clear the confusion of consumers between the two versions of Windows at the time of their release. It is revealed that when the pre-orders for the two software were reviewed it clearly indicated that the consumers understood one for the other. It is also revealed the Microsoft employees at the Microsoft store and online representatives of Microsoft could not explain the differences very clearly to impress the customers. Microsoft had stated that its employees would be given 15 hours of training before the launch of the software and that proved not be enough.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.