You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

How to unlock any country Code of mobile

Hello Member

Today My father bring a new mobile phone from England and they give me, When I insert Sim card in the mobile then the Sim card does not working. I consult with some one and he tell me that its lock due to of country code, So now kindly tell me what I do with my mobile? How can Unlock my Country code and its start working properly?
    Hi Zanib,
    Can you provide details of your new mobile here. And you can do one thing over here. Call the respective customer care of your network and explain your problem to them. It may be due to network also the sim cannot be work properly.

No Dear its does not working because of country lock. can some one explain with details.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi
    How to unlock:
    I think its not free to unlock your mobile phones but i can share some web sites check it, may be you could find some info about unlocking country codes.

http://www.liveindia.com/news/nokia.html

and check this thread too:

http://www.ittaleem.com/showthread.php?t=18981
    hope you got a right answer.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Hi Zanib kahtoon,
    you may search it in the youtube website, many people had uploaded such procedures of unlocking mobile phones. I don't know what mobile do you have. You just search its unlocking techniques in the website www.youtube.com.

regards,
    fayaz

I think fayaz is right you can also get such type of videos from youtube and other technology related video sites and I think that it is a better solution because it will explain in motion an you will understand very easily.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.