You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Connect android phone to tv

The Samsung Galaxy SII is rumoured to have HDMI out via a special adapter you connect to the MicroUSB socket. However Samsung did not demonstrate Video out at the launch a few weeks ago, the User Manual makes no mention of it and the Samsung website makes no mention of it in the specifications.

The Sony Ericcson Experia Arc has HDMI out via a MicroHDMI socket – adapter cables to HDMI (found all modern TV sets) are readily available.

The Motorola Atrix has HDMI out.

You can get converters to convert HDMI to Composite (Yellow RCA socket) and vice versa for about $150.

Everything that appears on the Android's screen should appear on the TV.
    Hi firoz,
    That is great news. I think s3 support HDMI. Any way thanks for sharing useful information.
    Thanks and Regards
    SULTHAN
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/7652-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-mini-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III.aspx

Regards
    SULTHAN

Thanks firoz and sulthan for this valuable information you have given me. Now only I came to know that we can control the tv using our android phone. Any way thanks for the advice you have given me.
    Regards & Thanks
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

Firoz, Rihan and SULTHAN thanks for your information. This is a new information for me. Sulthan you are correct, that i also heard that s3 supports HDMI.
    Regards,
    fayaz

Hi Firoz,
    This was an awesome news from you. I dint expect this kind of information from you. Connecting android phone to television is a big thing. Still i cant believe how it will works in the television.

The Samsung Galaxy S has a composite Video output – you can connect it directly the Yellow RCA socket that every TV has.

The Samsung Galaxy SII is rumoured to have HDMI out via a special adapter you connect to the MicroUSB socket. However Samsung did not demonstrate Video out at the launch a few weeks ago, the User Manual makes no mention of it and the Samsung website makes no mention of it in the specifications.

The Sony Ericcson Experia Arc has HDMI out via a MicroHDMI socket – adapter cables to HDMI (found all modern TV sets) are readily available.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.