As per my experience I recommended you Internet Download Manager (IDM). I using that software since last four years. I used all the Download Managers which recommended by all of you here, but Internet Download Manager is best.
Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance
Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
It has some features as below.
1. Built-in Scheduler for nternet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time.
2. Advanced Browser Integration to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
3. Download limits Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to defined number of megabytes per hour.
4. Internet Download Manager can record and download FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
5. Easy downloading with one click When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don't need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them.
6. All popular browsers and applications are supported including IE, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others.
You can download this browser from