You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Some of the Principle’s for Data Recovery

Hi,
    There will be major problem user will face is data loosing. For the prevention, we need data recovery. Few steps are backup all the data in your hard disk. This will prevent the equipment from being damaged again. There should not be anything written in the device which you going to recover data. Try to get detailed information on how the data lost. Backup the data recovered in time.
    @Bharath,

Check my article about Data Recover and Back Up - Some Tips

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Friends, i have a doubt about the data recovery. Can i recover the lost data in pendrive?

Yes fayaz is right I to have the same doubt can we recover that data. Do we need some software to do that thing ca anyone name the software that we need for this purpose because a two week ago i have deleted an student application password can I recover that data from pendrive. If there is any software needed then give me a link on where to download it.
    Regads and Thanks
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

Hi Priyabrata,
    Thanks for your response. Hope i will follow your link for reference.

Hi Rihan and Fayaz,
    Thanks for you both responses. There is possibility to recover the lost data in pendrive. But the application in pendrive should not be corrupted. Otherwise the software gets into problem.

Hi priyabrata,
    Thanks for your useful article. Keep it up in techulator.
    Thanks and Regards
    SULTHAN
    http:\\www.techulator.com\resources\7652-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-mini-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III.aspx

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.