You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

GX 280 does not show display

Hi Member

My Mother Broad of Dell GX280 does not work properly. When I switch on my computer its don't give display on the LCD,I check VGA cable and other thing which I know but its not working. kindly I request to all member please tell me what I do for this and how can Its working please give me solution.
    Hi Zanib,
    I this you have some problem in your SMPS power supply. If there is any shortage of weaken in your SMPS the problem makes your display not working properly. Even my friend had experienced in this problem. Try once to service your SMPS so that it will be good to your system.

Hi Member Hi Member According your instruction I already change my P0wer supply but the problem is still.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Are you getting any beep sound?? And are you sure your PC is booting? Do you get BIOS screen when PC starts?? Try one thing 40-50 seconds after pressing power button of you PC try pressing NumLock or CapsLock key and tell if their LED blinks after pressing buttons....
    Hope this helps..

Do share your result..

Hi Zanib Kahtoon,
    I think this problem is mainly due to the defect of RAM or due to some loose contact the RAM in the socket. My friend also faced this same problem then I tried to change the RAM from the first socket to the second socket ( insert properly). After that switch ON your device I think it will work.
    Regards & Thanks
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.