Forums » About Techulator.com » AdSense Revenue Sharing »

Adsense application is still under review after one month. What to do?

Posted Date: 08 Oct 2012      Posted By:: Priyabrata Das Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 137     Points: 5   Responses: 14

Hello webmasters,

I have applied for Google Adsense through Techulator on September 7, 2012. They sent a mail about the completion of partial review. Adsense team didn't take fully review of my application. My adsense application is still under review after one month. What should I do?

Does it imply that there would be a chance to get disapprove of my adsense application since my application is in under review for a long times? How many times should it take to be approved/disapproved?

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Responses

#9937    Author: Webmaster        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 32     Date: 09/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Priyabrata,
Are you able to log in at google.com/adsense?

#9938    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 09/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@Editor,

Yes, I am able to log in adsense dashboard. But that still shows -

"Your AdSense for content application is still under review. You will only see blank ads until your account has been fully approved or disapproved."

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#9939    Author: Webmaster        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 32     Date: 09/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Please use Google Adsense help forum, only they can help you out.
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

It does not take 1 month for an application to be reviewed.

#9976    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 10/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hello Editors,

I have already posted my query in this adsense help forum. One of them asked me that whether I have added the code in my website or not. So, I have asked in Techulator forum about the adding of adsense code in techulator. But the webmasters/members said that no need to add them, it is a automated system to add my adsense code in my techulator profile. So, I don't know what should I do right now.

I would like to draw the attention of Tony Sir to give me some valuable suggestions regarding this.

Thanks

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#9980    Author: Sachin Rambhau Kukale      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 46     Date: 10/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Did you attached your adsense account with techulator.com. If not then please go to manage adsense account link which is placed at left side of your dashboard. Provide required details correctly and save the settings. As soon as you save the settings come to dashboard page and check after some time you will see that your adsense account at techulator shows the status of approved (but it may be still under review at your adsense account)then scroll down check if your account is approved or not by techulator.com. If yes then go to view adsense profile link and check whether or not you can see the adds on that page. If yes then techulator have placed the adcode for you. After that wait for one to two days your adsense account will be fully approved.

Regards,
Sachin R. Kukale
Editor-Forum

#9981    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 10/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hello Sachin,

I have applied for adsense through Techulator.

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#9983    Author: Webmaster        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 32     Date: 10/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I checked your account and it is showing Adsense ads from the publisher id 7317001610240998. If this is the id of your account then it means that you ads are implemented.

#9985    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 10/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

No, this is not my publisher-id.

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#10014    Author: Webmaster        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 32     Date: 11/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I have refreshed your account associate with publisher id

Wait for sometime now.

#10015    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 11/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Yes, this is my publisher id as seen in dashboard.

Now what to do?

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#10052    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 12/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hello,

I am not seeing my adsense publisher id in my articles. Now what to do?

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#10072    Author: Webmaster        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 32     Date: 13/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

I can see ads from that publisher id appearing in your pages. Here is the part of code I found
google_ad_client="pub-1832351072858482";
google_ad_host="pub-1145424108044994";
google_alternate_color="AAAAAA";
google_ad_width=728;
google_ad_height=90;

The ads were blank as they are supposed to be.
Use a different browser from the one you normally use, make sure that you can see ads from that browser, go to your pages, open the source code, click ctrl+f and use your publisher id number to find the code.

I think your account should be reviewed now in a few days. If it is not done ask in the Adsense forum that your ads are implemented but review is not done.

#10083    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 13/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

@Editor,

Yes, I found that adsense code in Mozila Browser, but not in Google Crome (I normally use it to surf). I have contacted adsense help centre, but they didn't give any solution. Can you kindly suggest me some others way?

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#10120    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 137     Date: 14/Oct/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

I have contacted the adsense help centre. But they didn't give any sufficient answer. I think I should give up all hopes!

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread