You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

How to configutre Two router on a one Line

Hello Member

I have one phone line at my home and i want to distribute my DSL connection with different User so I haven't any switch for distributing my connection. So I want to use my Both router for distribution Kindly suggestion how can I configure my both router with a one phone line for DSL purpose. kindly give me suggestion and tell me how can its possible?
    Hi Zanib,
    There is a switch over connecting the routers in market. It is possible to connect in distribution. My friend had suggest me this information for me. You can have possible chances of working in the distribution environment.

Hi
    For this you need a modem which has more number of RJ-45 connectors. In my modem I can connect upto 4 devices simultaneously. For the modem you can contact your service provider for a new modem. You can also purchase a better modem of a good company like Netgear but you will need to configure that modem by yourself.
    Other than this if you're using a laptop with inbuilt WiFi then you can share your Internet connect using WiFi(I think this feature is available in Windows 7 and would be in 8 as well for sure but I'm not sure about Vista and before editions.

If you need any further info about any of above methods, tell me, will be happy to help..

Hope this helps..

Do share your result..

Hi vivek,
    Thanks for your great information. Keep update with techulator and share more and earn more and also know more.
    Thanks and Regards
    SULTHAN
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/7652-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-mini-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III.aspx

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.