You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

How to improve Android Battery

How to improve performance of Android operating system. I am using HTC ONE V. But I can only use 4 hours in internet. How to improve the performance of Android. Please give feedback to me.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN
    Oh you asf using htc one, in order to improve you android phone battery backup you need to follow tips given below. First of all install a battery indicator which the battery capacity in its percentage which helps you to identify the current usage. Always switch off the connectivity features like bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto rotate. Only switch on these things only when they are necessary. Always maintain low brightness level in the phone. Always make sure that there is no unwanted apps running in background. During certain interval of time don't forget to clear your ram.

Dear friend
    You can improve your performance of your android battery by Reducing the Brightness of your Display and Make sure that you have Swith-Off Auto Sync Option and by using static wallpapers instead of Live Wallpapers because live wallpaper take more charge and using android power control widget and by Turning Off the unwanted background applications you can increase your battery life twice more.
    Regards
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

Hi Sulthan,
    Android mobiles wont be much supportive for long battery charges. It is because of users usage performing in their mobiles. You saying you cant use more than 4 hours of internet in your mobile. Personalize your background performance in your mobile. Keep medium brightness, keep the sleep timing in your mobile so that when you are not in use it will automatically goes into sleep. This will prevent you no longer usage of charge in your mobile. So you can use your battery more than 4 hours when you are in internet.

Dear friends,
    Thanks for the information.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi,
    Am Feroz.
    As the words from the above persons ,
    You need to clear the system RAM consequently that may reduce the Battery usage.
    I think HTC ONE V have 512 MB of RAM ,since it needs 13 to 14 applications for the graphical and software existence in background.
    That may makes more power consuption and reduce the battery power.
    HTC ONE V has 1GHZ processor since it is packed with 1900 MHZ battery ,and which is comparatively more for android system(existing system).
    Conclude that successive clearing of RAM may reduces the battery consumption.
    Note: Running apps like themes whether may stops working while clearing the RAM

thanks

Dear firoz,
    If clear my RAM that will affect my mobile. If I game runs in background, when I clear my RAM it will affect my game. Clearing is not a good idea. But I can change live themes and kill application. Thanks for your suggestion.
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

Why don't you try to download apps for that? I think such apps are available in android market which kills unwanted running application. Clearing RAM is not a better idea. Just like SULTHAN said it is not an efficient way. Actually we can't improve the battery backup , but we can control our usage and it is better controlling the phone usage.

Dear friends,
    thanks for the feedback.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Friends, is there any battery backup problems in windows phone? I have experience in using android phones but i had never used a windows phone? if you were aware about that please share your ideas.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.