You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Why can't we use google chrome

why can't we use google chrome for editing certain forum question such as scholarship,etc. When i use data my details to be filled in a scholarship using google chrome in an internet cafe. When I select some data it is not loading then the cafe man told me to use firefox or internet explorer.
    I think it is not the problem of Google Chrome. Either this problem is due to cookies that stored while browsing or there may be some virus. As you have tried to fill the form in internet cafe the settings may been changed by another user also.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

What is the purpose of cleaning the cookies for filling the form.

Dear firoz

There is a reason for cleaning the cookies it will increase your browsing speed or otherwise it will be due to slow internet connection.

Hi firoz,
    Google chrome is one of the popular web browser in the world. But most of the users use mozilla firefox. Because it is more secure than google chrome. But in the case of speed Google chrome is fast. But most of the peoples looking for security. So they choose Mozilla firefox than Google chrome.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Sulthan
    Thank you for your valuable information

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.