You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Storage and Backup

Is cloud computing an alternative to conventional back up ?

If we want to save our important data, we create a back up CD. We write all the pictures, videos, documents in that CD and keep it with us for future use.

With the introduction of cloud computing, several possibilities have been created. So, is it possible to use a cloud as a back up by general public. Is it safe to use cloud as a back up?
    Hi,

I feel taking backup is safe and secure. cloud keeps the data as an encrypted way by all the times. It use it as military grade AES 256 bit encryption data. Because it gives a hundred percent data privacy. It is more secure and safe. The encrypted keys were controlled by the end user. It helps to transfer those data in a secure way by the help of SSL.

Cloud is the best secure storage space. I am mostly use cloud space to store private datas.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Yes ofcourse, cloud computing is the best storing system among the current system. In this system we don't want to carry any hardware ns anything. But in the case of CD and Pendrive we need to carry it with us. These things are not safe in our hands, we may lose it anywhere, but in the case of the cloud computing we can store data from anywhere as any time. Data can also be accessed from anywhere, that's why it named as cloud computing in which we can see clouds from anywhere. Cloud computing is only better if internet connection is much faster.

Hi friends,
    I think Google drive is the best free cloud space with full features.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.