You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Windows 8 Suitable Anti-virus

Hello member

The thread is about the windows 8 and most suitable anti virus. The member discuss about which is most suitable antivirus for windows 8 operating system. As all member know there are many anti virus available on the internet and performing good duties and protect our computer. but the windows 8 is new operating system then which anti virus you recommend for our computers. the member discuss with full details and also if they suggest a name of any anti virus then also give me benefit of the anti virus.
    In Windows 8 contains a default antivirus.I think this is one of the advantage of Windows 8.Default antivirus have better performance and good interface.It reduce the crashing.Other antivirus may slow your machines.So default antivirus is good
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi,

I prefer Microsoft Security Essential antivirus for windows 8 system. Why is choose this because it doesn't contain much space and well crashing things in it. It has weekly updates. The updates also in few kilobytes. It performs faster as well as deeper into machines. So this could make your system clean and clean.

Hi All,

Just for your Information people,

First and foremost Microsoft Security Essential is not compatible Windows 8 release preview or the consumer preview. Infact there is no concept like that in Windows 8. It is a build in Program called the Windows Defender. which has the features same as Microsoft Security Essential.

Other thing you need to know that there is no Such Anti virus which is the best for windows 8. Each Anti Virus Program has its own feature, It is based upon your choice you can choose one.
    You can run the Microsoft Safety Scanner meanwhile the RTM is Released.

If you are looking to choose from third party security Software you can visit the following Link.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/antivirus-partners/windows-7.aspx

Thanks
    Syed Ali

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.