You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Password Recovery

How to reset My Nokia X1-01 Password

Hello

I have cell phone of Nokia company and using lat few month. I want to lock their keypad for saving my activity. So i also forget their old password. so kindly tel me how can I break their password?If you know about or have any idea then please share with me. I need your suggest on urgent bases. which code is best for breaking their password.
    Try to update your software

Hi
    As you know that there is no any option in updating their software. Nokia don't have GPRS application. and there is no USB port, through I can contact with my computer.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi,

By using flash to the os of your mobile, your password will be erased and then you can put new software to your mobile. By flashing in your mobile you may loose your datas like contacts, messages and applications like that.

Hi
    Thanks bharath on giving quick response. But you know I cannot attach my mobile with Computer because in the mobile there is no USB connect or slot available for connecting. So kindly give another solution if you know.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Zanib,

It is not the problem. Your handset is basic type model. So in Nokia service center they will test you motherboard of your mobile and erase all the details over flash. You doesn't worry about it. Your mobile will become normal as you like. Only thing is all the datas will be erased and your mobile look like new to use.

Thanks for suggesting good information now I will try to go customer services center and give my mobile.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.