You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

How can I format my USB?

Hello

The thread is about the USB formatting. I have Kingston USB at my home. Last few I am using that USB on that Computer where Some viruses and they attack on my USB. Now when i want to Format My USB that show nothing and my computer goes in hang condition. I am just confused about the situation. So I make a request to all member that please give the solution and tell here how can I format my USB. I also two to four computer but the all computer same happens. I also Used Anti virus for scanning USb but the Anti virus doesn't work. That is problem which I facing.
    Which antivirus have you tried. If you didn't tried quickheal then you have chance. You will get free version of this antivirus from web but it can be used for limited time period. If you want to use your PC efficiently in today's world then you should keep antivirus and keep updating it.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Hi

I tried Avast and Nod 32 for scanning my USB and the both of them cant scan my USB and didn't catch any virus.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi,

Try this. Put your pendrive in your pc, right click on my computer, go to properties, click device manager, go to disk drives. Their you will find your pendrive. Right click on it and give a format option. It will be cleaned completely. If it is not working then post here i will help you more.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.