You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

What are the requirements for SEO in a blog/website?

Hello members,

Can anyone tell here What are the requirements for SEO in a blog/website? Which are the most important requirements to own a good rank in google search engine for a website?

Give your reply here.

Thanks
    Hi Priyabarta, there are some things which are very important for SEO of your site or blog. These things are:
    1. Create site map of your blog or site using any of the offline services. Submit this site map to major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
    2. Submit your blog to particular important web directories like technorati, indiebloggers.com etc.
    3. Create special page for your blog on Facebook, Google + and submit your articles to the major sites like digg.com and reddit.com.
    4. Create back links for your blog either through comments, guest posting or social bookmarking sites.
    5. Whenever you are submitting your blog/site to your particular directories then please choose appropriate category for your blog/site.
    6. Nowadays search engines are becoming more intelligent and one thing you should keep in mind always is that you should design your blog for peoples and not for other purposes like earning money, creating some pages that are not helpful for helpful. This means that your blog/site should provide enough information to keep your visitors busy.

Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

hi Sachin Rambhau ,
    Thanks for the tips. My blogs traffic decrease every day. I dont how it occurs. Any way thanks I must try it. Pls any one which topics are good for earn traffic. I am posting technology articles in my blog.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hello Sultan, I think you should not look for topics which attracts more traffic. Remember if you want to earn from blog then you must write on topic in which you have knowledge. Try to write about latest products in market and some new tips and tricks for the users. I have understand one thing while I was going through Google's official blog that, we should try to design and launch site/blog for helping other people and not for only earning money. If people are spending their rime at our blog/site then it will definitely turn in to money and would also help to increase traffic.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Thanks Sachin for giving response.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Hi sachin,
    Thanks for the information. Now I am looking for technology news to write articles.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.