Hello Zanib Kahtoon,
This is really very frustrating issue, I can understand the situation even I faced such issue. I used to feel like anything when I used work seriously and suddenly this crash! But I can't specify what exactly worked for me. Anyway Here is something you can work out to get over it!
1. Make sure you've latest updated Chrome installed.
2. Disable/Un-install all extensions. toolbar and adds on if there is any.
3. Run Cleaner/Derangement/Boot time Scan/Scan for your C drive.
4. For time being, you can press 'Ctrl+Shift+N' to access Chrome in safe mode, hope it won't crash.
5. Make sure your system is updated.
6. Change your anti-virus, though antivirus is not an issue here.
7. Important one! If you can recognize and perform then go to Task Manager and 'End up' all the processes which are not mandatory and named as Googleupdates, GoogleCrash, Chrome, and any new and strange process before you use Chrome. I am sure it won't crash if you close all unwanted and un-necessary process(one may be the virus which kills your chrome) before you use Chrome.
Let me know if it din't work. I have something more to resolve your issues. And come with your system configuration and details? Feel free to ask?
P.S: Remove your contact address details and contact number from your profile. It's my personal advise to you!
"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"