You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Which Browser is best for mobile phones?

Hi,

I am using Samsung Galaxy R I9103, please suggest best mobile browser for this model.

(1)Google Android
    (2)Mozilla Firefox
    (3)Safari
    (4)Opera mini
    (5)UC browser
    (6)Sky fire

There are numbers of browsers are freely available in the market and internet, but some are very fast in surfing and downloading.
    Hi,

As per my knowledge Opera Mini is the one of the best browser for Mobile & Cell Phone.

Thanks

Gaurav Jetly

Hello Mr. Patel

You can use these entire browsers in your mobile phone but if you are thinking that I need the fast speed for browsing and downloading then UC browser will be best according to my experience.

Hello

There are many browser which are using in mobile phone and some mobile companies suggest their own browser for In internet browsing.I ma using Nokia smart phone for internet browsing and I suggest that I Opera mini is best browser for mobile phone which is work very fast and east to use.I cover very small place and can work very fast.So please try this browser for mobile phone.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Bro Uc browser is best for mobile phones.It is fast and user friendly
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi,

I suggest you UCbrowser is the best browser for your mobile. Because many users started to use that browser more in numbers. It gives faster and quick access to the users. And i prefer iBrowser is the second best which i prefer. Use any of these two browsers in you mobile and that will help you lot in surfing.

According to me Opera mini and UC browser are the best browsers for your mobile. But if you have Android phone then Google Android will best suit for you.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

according to me opera mini is best...

Uc browser is the best one , since i am using that. it is better for browsing and also downloading. now its latest version is released.

Different people have different opinions. But when it comes to mobile browsers, i trust only the following browsers :

Opera mini

UC Browser

Fennec

TeaShark

SkyFire

SkyFire is the best among these browsers as it can easily play "Flash" on mobiles. It also supports Ajax, silverlight and quicktime.

If we consider about availability then Opera is the besr browser as it is available to download for almost every platform like java, android, etc.

UC browser is a good choice for low cost mobile phones because it boosts up the browsing experience and provides good browsing speed.

Earning opportunities for Indians

My opinion about this topic is that if u wan to browse fast then try uc browser 7.8 or if you want to surf videos then try out uc browser 8.5 for android users.

Ucbrowser is the better mobile phone browser. This helps to increase downloading speed. On latest its browsing is also faster. Due to the downloading and browsing speed woman conclude that ucbrowser is the efficient one.

uc browser is the best according to me . becoz it render the page very fast and save more traffic

Hai Jignesh, what's your phone's android version? You haven't said that. According to me the best browser for android is dolphin. It has gesture feature. Opera mobile is also good. I have read somewhere that sky fire showed maximum speed in testing with other browsers. But it crashes often. I never knew that mozila firefox is available for android os. It's mozila fennec. A friend of mine said uc browser is not much good for android. It doesn't even have features of symbian uc browser.
    so my suggestion is you should try dolphin browser.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.