You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance and Cleanup Utilities

Can Antivirus and Advanced System Care software work together?

Hello Everyone,

I have installed Avast free antivirus and Advanced System Care 5 software at a same time on my PC (win XP OS) and they work together. Now my question is - will it affect my computer any more? I use Advanced System Care 5 software for speeding up my PC. Should I use both of them at a same time?

Friends give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
    I am using it and there is no problem. Unless you have too less RAM and/or an old processor, there should be no problem.

Hello blogger,

I have intel core 2 duo processor with 2.93 GHz and 2 GB RAM on my PC. Are they sufficient?

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Yes, I have a laptop with lower configuration processor and equal RAM and considering that it is working fine, yours should too.

The problem arises when you're using more than one anti virus at the same time. It brings many issues, but using a system optimizing tool should not cause any trouble unless you have very low memory. Which in your case, you don't. Anyway, if you ever feel that your system is acting slow when both the processes are running at the same time, you can disable your Anti-Virus for few minutes.

Hi

Yes according to your post that I have installed Avast free antivirus and Advanced System Care 5 software at a same time on my PC and its working normal and did not see any problem.
    I ma Using Desktop come processor speed 3.20 GHZ with 1GB ram and I found its work normal so Its do not create any problem.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@Manish, Thanks buddy for your valuable response.

@Zanib, Great to hear that you didn't have to face any problem.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.