You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

LCD brightness did'nt Show

Hi to all Member

I am Using LCD for computer browsing.Last night its screen go black in other word we can Its Brightness in off.So if you can give me any solution then please give.I also opened their cover and checked all supply and wire which are connecting properly but LCD cant work fine.the desktop show black and brightness didn't show.So If you can help me then then please givs me proper solution to resolving this problem.
    The LCD id dell company and the screen size is 17inces.
    If you need any other information about solving this problem then tell me.
    I think better call the computer hardware customer care and solve the problem. And before calling try to check all the connections are connected properly.If they are connected properly and still you are facing the same problem then 100% sure it is due to some damage made in your monitor.
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

Dear shah,
    I think it is due to the shortage of your monitor. Better way is that ask to any service centers for to solve your problem.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi,
    There may be some loose contact of the cable attached in your monitor. Try to check it and make it proper. Try to use ups for shortage problems. Because there will be a chip inside monitor if it affects the clarity of the screen and visual will be affected. So check all the connections and call the service man for better use.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.