You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

When second payout from Google AdSense declared?

Hello members,

Recently, this month my finalized earning reached to 132.02$ and I will be get paid at the end of this month, August. I wonder when they will give me second payment? I am having right now total of 145$ in my account. Will second Payout will be after earning next 100$ since first payout? Means I need to have $232.02 for second payout?
    Yes, you have to earn greater than or equal to $232.02 for second payout. Your each payout will be only after reaching an unpaid balance of amount $100 or more.

Congratulations Paresh for first payout from Google AdSense. Yes, here after every month you will get payout from Google AdSense. When ever you reached minimum payout threshold. Keep contributing for more revenue share. Wish you all the best.
    with best regards

Thank you Vilas for your wishes. I am looking for what you say. Still my earning from Techulator is low as compared to ISC. I need to contribute more here.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.