You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Crashing in Google Crome on windows 7 32 Bit.

Hi,

Why google crome crashing on windows 7 32 Bit OS. After opening new window in 5 to 10 seconds it gets crashed?

Please answer.
    There can be many a reason for this. The most probable reason is that your Chrome is conflicting with other apps, modules etc. Or you have installed buggy add-on and extension or toolbar on your chrome.

Here is how we find that:

Open Chrome and type "chrome://conflicts/" in the address bar without the quotes. Check if there is any conflict. Uninstall all the toolbars, remove all the extension (From here: chrome://chrome/extensions/)

If you find any conflict, fix that.

But if you are still facing the problem, install any system cleaning app like Ccleaner, check all the options, run the cleaner, clean all the files.

Restart your PC, and download a newer version of chrome, install it.

Hi member

This is major problem which is showing in this browser. Iam also facing that problem last few month that Opening Google chrome browser and after few second its give notice of crashed which is very painful for me because I am doing my work tat browser easily.So know I am Using Mozilla Firefox and Opera which are best and fast working.Please try that browser for browsing.

Please check and enjoy these browsers.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Using other browser because you can't make Chrome work is not a solution.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.