You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

I reached 100 $ in Google AdSense account, What next?

Hello members,

I just reached, I reached 100 $ in Google AdSense account, What next? How to proceed for payment of that 100$ by Google? Will they contact me or I need to take initiate for the same? What about cheque clearing?
    If you have setup everything and have verified your PIN, there is nothing else need to be done. You will receive your cheque from Google at your address.

If you haven't verified the PIN, please check your accounts settings for any messages that say "Verify PIN" or something similar.

I did the PIN verification and also untick the Self Hold button in Account Setting. How much time they will take to do the payment? What will be next payment threshold or amount? Will it be monthly?
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

Congratulations!
    As Tony Sir said, You'll get your cheque from Google in Indian Rupee. If you have reached the threshold this month then it'll be counted and credited for payment in next month of 7th. And your check will be issued and forwarded in the last week of August, Thus, you'll get it on first week of September.
    You will get next payment as soon as you achieve next 100$. No monthly payment if you don't reach 100$.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Paresh,

This is an inspiration. It is wonderful to see posts on how people are making money and receiving benefits for their hard work.
    Please keep us informed on how things work out. It keeps some of us motivated to push the extra mile.

Congratulations and Kudos!!

Live life Fully and stay healthy!!

Yes, Ma'm one can get many advantages and earning from sharing knowledge from this site. After posting good articles in sufficient numbers, we can even apply for adsense via this website. Everyone can get this facility for free. So, start sharing good content and original content.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

Congrats Paresh on reaching $100 Google AdSense threshold limit. Wish you many more success coming you way ahead.
    Ataul Haque
    WebMaster ThoughtsFromGeeks.com

Hey Paresh,
    How long did it take you to reach this amount?

It took around 1 year and 5 days to complete the threshold of 100$. Today is a great day for me as my aim of 100$ from Google Adsense is completed. Initially I used to get few dollars per month like Rs. 6 $ for first month, 7 $ second month, 2 $ third month but last three month I got above 65$. I did not believe this when I see 24$ in a month! a sum more than all previous earning !
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

Paresh,

It is quite normal that people won't make much money during the first few months or even for a year. Most people will lose confidence and leave blogging during this time and will have no patience to continue the hard work.

The time will come when you earn more than $500 per month consistently just by spending 1~2 hours per day writing articles.

Paresh and Tony,

Reading these stats has literally given me goosebumps. I cannot wait to reach these amazing levels myself.
    I must confess I have always been skeptical about Google Adsense as I never got more than a few cents. I made $100 last year (not from Techulator) and it involved a lot of blood and sweat.

Affiliate marketing was my sole bread winner so far, but now I am aiming at making $10 per day on Techulator.

Cheers.

Latha,

$10 per day is not a difficult target if you know some SEO and have writing skills.

Hi Paresh,

Congratulation for completing threshold of $100 in adsense.

Google will finalize your payment in 2nd week of August 2012 and its check (cheque) process during 3rd week of August 2012. Your check (cheque) will reach at your resident address, you will receive it first or second week of September 2012.

For more detail, you can check this thread (How to track and receive your cheque from Google?) to know extra information that may help you.

Regards,

@Latha Lukose,
    Don't think blogging as you job or profession. Its just a hobby. Don't care about the money. Write articles about what you like. As you are a girl you may be good and have experience at cooking. Then just apply your SEO skills in cooking topics. Personally I love gadgets and mostly talk about gadgets with my friend So I dont need to crush my brain for writing about gadgets. So just do what you know and apply SEO. SEO peoples are very few because they leave their patience. I work for TamilSpider because I am from Tamilnadu. Now I turned editor too.

Mobile Boy,

Thanks for all the tips. Will keep this in mind. And yes, will take your advice on not running after the money :)
    Congratulations on being appointed the Editor. Wow!! You must be on cloud nine.
    By the way, I wont be good at writing cooking articles so I am writing SEO articles :) - Please check my articles and leave a few comments if they are worth it.

Have Fun!!

Hi Latha,

Your article is very nice and unique, keep it up. You may add some image, html tag and necessary keyword in your article in order to get even more or better traffic to your webpage.

Good work so far. All the best for more success.

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.