You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

What efforts to do after your article is on the first page of Google Search Engine.

Hello to all the members,

I have written article on Java Study Channel which is sister site of Techulator.

My article is coming on the very first page of Google Search Engine. But I want to know that what are the things I have to do in terms of keeping my article on the first page. Please give your suggestions.

Also visit Java Study Channel if you want to read articles about Java.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ravneet Singh
    Control Statements in Java- Tutorial Part-1 (Selection Statements)
    Hi Ravneet,

You have given just Java Study Channel link, where is your article link to know more about it since you have posted 7 articles in Resource section.

Getting first page result in Google is a good news (I just wanted to know from which article and which keywords brings first page result in Google), keep it up the same tempo in your draft so that Google will index your page in search engine knowing that your's is a original and genuine article.

Good luck.

Regards,

Ravneet,
    Hearty Congratulations!!
    Share your article on social sharing websites - facebook, twitter, pinterest, linked in.
    Bookmark it
    Ask friends to share it on their network
    Post on forums with a link to it (ensure your keyword is in the link text)
    For me low competition keywords stayed put if I just added them to Google Plus.

Please update us on how it goes.

Live life Fully and stay healthy!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.